Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sorry Have Been Away For a While

Hello guys, I am sorry I have abandoned this blog.  I have fallen away from the path.  I am no longer doing penny millions per say, but I am definitely still going and have not lost the dream.  I have started a business with very little money.  I started by buying products at yard sales and reselling them.  Picking is what most people would call it.  I still do a fair share of picking and am doing quite well at it, my business is currently moving on to the next step and that is buying wholesale to sell retail online.

We are now an official business and I have relationships with one wholesaler, looking at a few more suppliers.  My goal now is to grow this business to be worth more than a million dollars in one year.  I know it is a lofty goal but I believe with a lot of hard work it can be done.

So where am I currently?

This business is my sole source of income currently, I have purchased my first products wholesale and will be selling them soon on E-Bay.  After things die down a bit, I may start another project similar to penny millions.  An eBook or maybe even print book is in idea stage, may pursue it in the next year or so.  It will be a book showing how to build a business from nothing..  I will be doing every step and documenting everything along the way.  So it will be part journal of the journey, highs and lows and an exact blueprint on how I did it.  Like I said it is still in idea stage not sure if I will pursue it yet, my business has been keeping me rather busy at the moment so we will see what the future brings.  I would like to think everyone for the support, for reading my blog, and sending encouragement.  I will be updating more as time goes by.  Hopefully I will have time to post more often.


No comments: