Saturday, August 30, 2008

Article Marketing: Bum Marketing

In the last post I mentioned article marketing. Today I realized that I have not written anything about it. This is most definitely not a new idea nor one original to me. The idea came from another blog and he got the idea elsewhere as well. The basic idea is to write articles about different subjects with a link to make an income from. The main thing I like about this idea is the cost. It will only cost me some time and no money. If it makes an income that is great. Otherwise I am sure I will have learned a good deal about writing articles, search engine optimization, and marketing in general. If my articles make more than associated content averages (a little over $3) I will consider it a success. The blog that I read about this at is "The Richest Man in Atherstone". The article that this idea came from is Bum Marketing Method. I will be beginning this today and any results will be posted here for all to see. I hope you all have a great day. And I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend.

Slowly I grow,
rgrace

No comments: