Sunday, March 2, 2014

New item to sell

I stopped off at a garage sale yesterday, was very little there.  The lady said that they had sold most of their stuff the day before.  I saw a ceramic coaster with a rooster laying on a table, I asked the lady if she had the others in that set.  She said she did not and said I could have that one.  So I have a coaster to sell, and the best part is the price.  You cannot beat free for a price.  Now I happen to know that this set will sell for around $10 if all four was there.  I am going to put this one up for 99 cents, $2.99 shipping I believe.  I will have to weight it first to make sure about the shipping, it may not sell but I have nothing to lose if it doesn't.  Eventually I will have items start to sell, then the business will grow a lot faster, right now keep in mind I only have 45 cents for capital :).  Anyway, nothing that will set the world on fire, but if one of these 2 items sell it will give me a little more to work with.

No comments: