Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A couple of pennies found and my first item bought.


I stopped by the car wash this morning, was looking around and found 2 pennies which raised my total capital to 69 cents.  Later on in the day I stopped at the local thrift store and starting looking around.  Right away I noticed their coffee cups were on sale for a quarter each.  I started looking through them and found a beautiful piece of american pottery.  It is unmarked, but the design, feel, and USA stamp looks just like McCoy.  I am about positive it is a McCoy coffee cup.  McCoy is an american pottery company whose pottery is very collectible.  Now this coffee cup is not worth a whole lot, maybe $10 at the most.  I will start it on auction for probably .99 and shipping + 10% just to make sure I do not lose money on it.  Really after feedback as much or more than profit.  This should sell quick, may make 3 or 4 dollars profit off of it.  Will definitely not lose any.  Will post the link to the item page as soon as it is up.  So to recap, we are down to 44 cents, and have a coffee cup to sell. Listing For This Item







No comments: