Saturday, September 6, 2008

New Project: Forex

As I have written in a previous blog entry, I have been dabbling in the forex market a bit. I have decided to create a new blog dedicated to my experience with Forex. The goal of that blog is not to teach you, but to show you the ups and downs of trading the Forex Market. It is a brand new blog, so there are very few entries at this time. That will change, I am hoping I will be able to be more active in blogging here and on the new blog. I have decided to use wordpress for the new blog. Anyway, for those of you that are interested check it out.

I Trade Forex

The new blog will be part of my doubling effort eventually. My forex activities will not be, since it is something that I was doing before I started this project. I have debated with myself over this issue and have decided to stick to the rules completely.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Until next time...

rgrace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Good luck in your doubling ventures as well as in forex trading. I made a post about you and your blog over at My Doubling Adventure, and added you in my doubling friend list.

Best,
Edo
My Doubling Adventure