Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hectic Schedule Explains My Brief Hiatus

I apologize for not posting for so long. Things have been rather hectic the last week or so. Since June 16, 2008, I have been attempting to learn how to trade the forex market. Between work, the doubling project, learning forex, trading forex, writing in my blogs, I have been rather busy. I have easily been spending over 80 hours a week on these projects. It really is not something I would call work, because I enjoy all of the activities that I am doing. For the next couple of weeks I am going to slow down on a lot of my activities. I will probably do a few doubling activities and write in my blogs. In a previous blog entry I stated my goals. Those goals are going to be postponed for a few weeks. What I am trying to say is I need a little down time. I will still try to post here frequently, hopefully no less than 3 times a week. I will slow down of forex a bit, and article marketing is at a stand still at this time. Like I said earlier, I apologize for not blogging more, it will pick up later.

rgrace

No comments: