Sunday, August 24, 2008

My previous progress.

I started this experiment on the 16th of August 2008. This blog is just to get you up to speed on what I have accomplished thus far. On the 16th of August I read the rules on Penny Millions. I decided to join the experiment at that point. Everytime I went to a public place I would look for spare change. I had very little luck doing this at first. With no success for a couple of days I started to check vending machines for spare change. I found a dime on the 20th of August. On the same day I was given a quarter without asking for it. So altogether that brought me up to 35 cents. On August 21 I found another dime in a vending machine I am on a roll now. Up to this point I am at 45 cents. As I was driving to a friends house yesterday I stopped at a car wash that was on the way. I walked the parking lot and within a minute or so I found another dime. That brought me up to 55 cents. I stopped to get gas on this same trip as I was pumping gas my wife was walking the parking lot of the car wash next door to the gas station. She had agreed to split any money found with me (she is also doing the penny millions plan). She hit the jackpot and found four quarters which brought me to my current amount of 1.05. And currently that is where I am at.

No comments: